Window Replacement in Olympia and Surrounding Areas
We serve the Greater Tacoma Area, Kitsap eninsula, and South King County
If you've been putting off the seemingly monumental task of window replacement, it's time to call the experts at Northern Pacific Exteriors. We'll help you get your home improvement project back on track, while enhancing both the value and aesthetic appeal of any property. We never compromise quality in order to give you the best price possible, which is why we've become one of the area's most trusted names in window replacement and home renovation.
Keeping your home properly maintained requires more effort and upkeep than most first-time homeowners realize, particularly when it comes to the details of how to keep the home comfortable and energy efficient all year round. A poorly insulated or improperly installed window or door can cause you to lose almost 30% of the energy used to heat or cool a room, making it literally money you're willing to throw out the window.
Improve your home, your level of comfort, and your financial well-being with a simple call to the experts in window replacement. At Northern Pacific Exteriors, we handle more than windows; our business is taking the business of customer satisfaction to the next level. Call today for your free consultation, and expect the best from Northern Pacific Exteriors!
Stunning Statements, Smart Solutions.
Stand out with a stylish new look. Upgrade to a more energy-efficient option. Whatever your reason, when you're ready for replacement windows choose the ultimate in performance and luxury - choose Northern Pacific Exteriors Replacement windows. These custom, top-of-the-line windows provide performance, style and lasting beauty.
The ULTIMATE Replacement Window
- Beauty: beautiful both inside and out
- Comfort: warmer winters & cooler summers
- Investment: pays for itself over time
- Security: adds security and peace of mind
- Professional AAMA certified installers
- Flexible finance plans available
- Lifetime Transferable Product & Glass Breakage Warranties
Federal Tax Credit Qualified
All of Northern Pacific Exteriors windows exceed the Energy Star Rating of .30 and even the 2013 standard of .25
Northern Pacific Exteriors Windows have been green approved by the NAHB research center.
- New generation uiPVC vinyl never needs painting or caulking and resists conducting heat and cold
- Dramatically reduces frost and condensation
- Custom built
- X-Core insulation in both frame and sash for the ultimate in thermal performance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty means your windows are protected as long as you own your home
- PG-X performance glass
- I-Force reinforced meeting rails
- High-security flush mount cam-action sash locks
Serving Washington State: WA Contractors License # NORTHPE896LP